[Building Sakai] REST (EB) interface to calendar?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Apr 11 07:17:33 PDT 2012

Has anyone created any (simple or otherwise) REST interface to the calendar
(schedule) tool? Minimally all I think I would need are

GET /calendar/site (get all calendars associated with a site)
GET /calendar/:calID (get all calendar events for a specific calendar id)
GET /calendar/events/:ID (get specific calendar event)
PUT /calendar/events/:eventID (update specific calendar event)
*
*
Just didn't want to work on this if there was already some code floating
out there. The create and delete on events would be nice but not necessary.

Thanks!