[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder 2.8.1 binary

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Apr 9 12:41:02 PDT 2012

I have just updated with Lesson Builder confluence page,  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LB/Contrib+-+Lesson+Builder.

One change: I am now maintaining a binary copy of Lesson Builder for Sakai 2.8.1. I believe it will also work with 2.8. It is at http://rci.rutgers.edu/~hedrick/lb/ The file name indicates the revision. This can be correlated with the release notes, https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/lessonbuilder/RELEASE-NOTES, to see what is in any given file.

Note that the binary is from the same source that is used for the Sakai 2.9 branch. It is built with the same options, except that it uses 2.8.1 dependencies. It uses the pom file pom.xml.281, and a virgin (i.e. no Rutgers modified files) SVN repository.