[Building Sakai] New Tool: Attendance

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Fri Apr 6 06:03:44 PDT 2012

Nothing has materialized... essentially people want it and like it but
no developer resources have been allocated.  Longsight is willing to
put some of it's own resources into this tool for project management
and development, but we were hoping to pull together like minded
institutions to work together.  Schools who don't have developers but
want this tool can use one of Sakai's vender's as an extension of
their resources (I would list them, but I don't want to leave someone
out by accident).  Since this tool is just on our "Would be nice to
have" list, we haven't been actively pursuing its progress.

-Bryan