[Building Sakai] Webcontent not resising in IE8

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Apr 4 05:46:42 PDT 2012

I had this same problem in 2.8.x and found a jira that was supposed to
fix it: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-20700

However, it only seemed to fix it in 2.9+ & trunk, so I created this
patch for 2.8.x (attached)

Basically, the resizing javascript it calls was the culprit and
removing it caused it to work fine.  I didn't commit this since it was
resolved in trunk and 2.9

-Bryan