[Building Sakai] Import from file

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Wed Apr 4 05:42:06 PDT 2012

Yes, the problem is not only to have access to the exported in “archive”
tool. This is very interesting as a new feature, of course, but at this
moment, I can access as administrator to these files. The problem is that
the result of this export generated is not compatible with the “import from
file” feature because it doesn’t generate the import_mappings.xml file. So
the question is if “import from file” accepts a Sakai specific format
 how
can I generate a file in that format? Not from “archive tool” creating a zip
with the result.

Diego