[Building Sakai] samigo submitted assessments not displaying.

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:18:10 PDT 2012

Hi Sonette,

So when you change from SAM_ACCESSACCESSCONTROL_T to
SAM_PUBLISHEDACCESSCONTROL_T, you got nothing return? But if you see some
data from UI, that means your query is wrong. What is your value in
ReleaseTo column?

And the attached data is from the previous query? If that's from
SAM_ACCESSACCESSCONTROL_T,
the data actually is incorrect. Can you send me the results after your
modify your query?

Thanks,
Karen