[Building Sakai] Temporized assessments autosubmit job?

Raul Sanchez Vegas raulsv at um.es
Mon Apr 2 04:08:40 PDT 2012

Hi all

We have some doubts about the autosubmit feature. We have the property
"samigo.autoSubmit.enabled" set to false. So we don't understand why,
e.g., a 2-hours temporized assessment are being autosubmitted when the 2
hours are reached and the students don't have an active session and they
had not submited their assessment.

Neither we understand why, e.g, a 2-hours temporized assessment are
being autosubmitted when the due date is reached before the 2 hours have
expired and the students don't have an active session and they had not
submited their assessment.

We don't know if there are some Job that regulates it.

Thanks in advance.
Raúl