[Building Sakai] My new tool not adding into My Workpace.

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:35:57 PDT 2011

Hi,

           I have created a new tool using sakai builder. My tool build
successfully and i can able to see the tool in customizer--> tool list. It
is available to add for sites. But, when i add the tool for myworkspace
registered, the tool was added to all users and the tool is not appearing in
sitetype--myworkspaceregistered list. And i didn't get any error in logs.
Can u please, guide me how to get my tool in sitetype list. It is very
urgent. Please help me. I have added many tools that was create by sakai
builder. But i am facing this problem first time.

Regards
Bhanu.