[Building Sakai] How to install Big Blue Button in SUSE Linux ?

Jez Cope j.cope at bath.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 05:17:48 PDT 2011

As I understand it, BBB is pretty picky about its technology stack and
configuration, so it's very much easier to install under Ubuntu (which
is used for development) than any other distro.

You might get a better response from this mailing list:
http://groups.google.com/group/bigbluebutton-setup

All the best,
Jez

--
Jez Cope <http://people.bath.ac.uk/jc619>, ICT Project Manager
Centre for Sustainable Chemical Technologies