[Building Sakai] Gradebook2 grade not updated in student summary panel

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:24:12 PDT 2011

I have the gradebook2 version 1.6.1 and I noticed that if I update the student score in "Student Summary" panel,  this student's course grade will be updated in the LearnerSummaryPanel, but is not updated in the "Student Summary" panel automatically.

I search through jira and didn't find the similar report or I could miss it. I'm wondering if anyone noticed that too.  I would like to check if anyone has already had a patch for the fix before I spend time on it?  Any idea?

Thanks.

-Qu