[Building Sakai] auto.ddl failed on Oracle DB for 2.9

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Sep 23 02:56:47 PDT 2011

Peter,

I think the first worrying log is:

2011-09-22 11:35:13,952  WARN Thread-2
org.sakaiproject.springframework.orm.hibernate.AddableSessionFactoryBean
- Unsuccessful schema statement: comment on table ASN_SUP_ATTACH_T is
'This table is for assignment supplement item attachment.'
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Chris,

SVN trunk on Oracle 10g (trunk/sakai) tomcat log is not showing the
errors Peter has. Is it still 10G or 11G already?

There is an error with dav.war deploying.

Cheers,

J-F