[Building Sakai] lesson builder 2.7.1

Eric Jeney jeney at rutgers.edu
Wed Sep 21 16:48:07 PDT 2011

In order for the "Add Website" button to appear, KNL-273 must be applied.
 Once that's applied, the button should show up in the dropdown with all of
the others.  https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-273

More information on the Add Website button can be found here:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-18

I believe that everything gets unzipped into resources, but I may be
mistaken on that.