[Building Sakai] Samigo quiz issue

Geng, Kelly gengx at muohio.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:42:11 PDT 2011

Hi Dev list,

We have a student who has problem seeing a quiz he claimed he has taken and submitted. The quiz is gone from the quiz lists (open and submitted). I found a record in sam_assessmentgrading_t that he did seem to take that quiz, but the "forgrade" column is 0 and "status" is 2, and "lastvisitedquestion" has a non-zero value, which seem to be the differences from other records. Looks to me that he might not have finished/submitted the quiz, but I don't understand why he can't see the quiz at all. Please inject some insights. We are running Samigo 2.8.x on Sakai 2.7.x.

Thanks,
Kelly