[Building Sakai] Adding wyswig editor to JSP form

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:32:39 PDT 2011

Its worked.

One also needs to add these scripts on the header section;

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"
src="/library/editor/FCKeditor/fckeditor.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"
src="/library/editor/fckeditor.launch.js"></script>

Unfortunately, there is no documentation that the search engine could lead
to, that explains this.