[Building Sakai] Simple Extension to Sakai

Liz Wendland liz at duke.edu
Mon Sep 19 11:51:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry it took so long to get back to this...

I checked out that project.  Followed the README (which had me put the
project directory under my sakai source tree).  Typing mvn install
fails.  Can you see where I went wrong?

-----------
mvn install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/sakaiproject/master/2.5.3/master-2.5.3.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.sakaiproject:master:pom:2.5.3' in
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.sakaiproject.entitybroker:entitywebapp:pom:0.1

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.sakaiproject:master for project:
org.sakaiproject.entitybroker:entitywebapp:pom:0.1 for project
org.sakaiproject.entitybroker:entitywebapp:pom:0.1

<snip>
-------