[Building Sakai] Where can we find Assessment Maximum Marks in Database.

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 15 22:32:48 PDT 2011

Hi Bhanu,

The scores of all the questions are in sam_item_t, not only the questions
from question pools. Here is a simple query so you can know the relationship
between these tables:

For working assessments:
SELECT i.score from SAM_ASSESSMENTBASE_T a,  SAM_SECTION_T s, SAM_ITEM_T i
where a.id = s.assessmentid and s.sectionid = i.sectionid

For published assessments:
SELECT i.score from SAM_PUBLISHEDASSESSMENT_T a,  SAM_PUBLISHEDSECTION_T s,
SAM_PUBLISHEDITEM_T i where a.id = s.assessmentid and s.sectionid =
i.sectionid

Thanks,
Karen