[Building Sakai] Samigo Test and Quizzes 0point test

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Thu Sep 15 08:09:58 PDT 2011

Hi everyone.  I have a instructor that created a Test in Samigo where
all of the answers have 0.0 points.  When the user trys to export the
data from the quiz, since it is really just being used as a evaluation,
the tool throws a exception

org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalHandlerException:
org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
failed to call histogramScores.

I am using sakai 2.7.0 and samigo 2.7.0... any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Mike
Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer