[Building Sakai] Oxford's developmenty of Entity Broker

N. Matthijs nicolaas.matthijs at caret.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 02:44:35 PDT 2011

Hi Adam,

Thanks for sharing this. From an OAE point of view, Mneme would
definitely be of interest in that it could be used as an engine to
drive widgets that can be embedded into pages. In order to be
able to do fully that, we'd also need the C and U out of CRUD. Is
that something you're planning for as well?

Next to that, site members and groups could be very useful
in some of the Hybrid memberships synching work that will
have to be done.

Hope that helps,
Nicolaas