[Building Sakai] Sakai OAE Usability Testing Package 1

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 9 09:27:54 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

At UC Berkeley we've completed 4 usability tests and have 6 more scheduled by the end of next Tuesday. We decided not to modify the protocol by changing it to a project site or adding additional tasks.

We have learned some things about the test environment --including a change that is needed to the permissions in the environment before starting the test, and some cleanup of the environment that is necessary between tests because the same "Elementary Calculus" course is being used by each tester.

Is anyone else doing usability testing? If so I'll write up what we've learned about these things in detail.

Cheers,
Allison