[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Site Info does not show site contact and email

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Sep 9 02:41:28 PDT 2011

As can be seen from svn
(https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/site-manage/tags/sakai-2.8.0/?view=log),
the r89250 merge is part of 2.8.0 and, because 2.8.0 branch was branhed
from 2.8.x branch at r91742, the r94010 merge into 2.8.x is not.

I'm afraid the Fix version of 2.8.0 should have been removed when the
issue was reopened. I've reopened it to do the cleanup.

I can now confidently answer that, using Sakai 2.8.0, I don't have a
SAK-20149 fix in place.

If HTH was "Hope This Helps" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hth), yes. I
hope my JIRA update helps others.

J-F