[Building Sakai] Site Info does not show site contact and email

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Sep 8 07:37:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

UPMC has been running Sakai 2.8.0 since August 29th, but this may have
happened undetected before.

When I go to a site's Site Info, Site Contact and email is empty. When I
check in Edit Site Information (if I can), it's not. When I cancel to
get back, it now contains the values shown in Edit. The users who cannot
go to Edit Site Information, still have empty values. If I log out and
in again, it's empty again.

This does not happen with trunk on an Oracle QA server.

This does not happen with 2.8.x on an HSQLDB QA server.

I have a 2.8.0 Sakai server with MYSQL. I cannot find a similar QA
server to check this.

Has this already happened to you?

Is there a JIRA for this issue?

Cheers,