[Building Sakai] Problems with sferyx in sakai 2.8

Angel Nueda Lozano anueda at asic.upv.es
Wed Sep 7 02:40:03 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

We are migrating to Sakai 2.8 and have encountered a problem we do not
know how to fix it.
We cannot make the sferyx editor in melete 2.7.2 works well with this
version of sakai. However, the same version of melete works well in
sakai 2.6.

For example, we edit content and add a new phrase. Click Save ... and
still appears the text before, it has not saved anything.
We know that this is because the http requests coming from the applet
haven't any session, but do not know why. So, pressing the button save
the applet invokes the page 'save.jsp' and from there it's saved the
html page and images. But we saw in logs that the user does not have
permissions and this is because in the session no user is logged.

We have seen that there is a similar problem with webservices, which is
solved by adding the parameter in sakai.properties:
session.parameter.allow = true, but does not solve our problem.

Someone can help us?

regards,
Angel