[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] Help required on Assignments tool

Naira Farooq nairafarooq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 23:04:20 PDT 2011

Dear All,
I emailed before as Well Please Help. Thanks to Zhen that he replied But I
am unable to sort out what is happening

 there is an issue... We have deployed sakai 2.7.1 and taken assignment
> submission of a course. 114 assignments have been submitted but "Download
> All" button is not working. it gives option to to choose what sort of
> download we want.
> but when we select "all" or "anything selected item" like "attached files
> in submission only" then it do not give the file saving option and do not
> download any file. Please help in this regard.. Am i missing some setting of
> assignments tool in properties file or what has happened.

The problem is getting complicated regarding Assignment tool. Teachers here
at FAST Pakistan, are complaining and I am unable to answer that what
actually is happening :(

The issue is for some sites the button works and for some it do not at times
it happens that in same site if 2 assignments are added with same settings
still for 1 the download all button works and for other it do not work. I
Just wanted to know that what actually the bug is? what is the problem? Why
is this happening?

--
Regards
Naira Farooq | Software Engineer