[Building Sakai] Client-led Discussion on Lecture Capture systems

Ed Garay garay at uic.edu
Tue Sep 6 07:06:26 PDT 2011

Open Client-led Discussion on Lecture Capture systems in Higher Education

Please join your peers at an open client-led discussion on Lecture Capture,
how we are using these systems, issues associated with class recordings,
how these systems should be enhanced, how they should be best integrated
with our institutions' learning management systems, blogging platforms,
social learning environments and other teaching and learning environments,
and anything else worth discussing at a focused real-time time kick-off
meeting.

The Web conference meeting is open to everyone, including current and
prospective clients of lecture capture software, LMS systems, anyone.
Vendors are welcomed as well.

Please Doodle your availability
at<http://www.doodle.com/4afkradx9v8bkbmn>http://www.doodle.com/4afkradx9v8bkbmn

A link to participate in the Web conference will be distributed as soon as
the best possible meeting date/time is identified.

--
-- Ed Garay
    Assistant Director for Academic Computing

    University of Illinois at Chicago
    Academic Computing and Communications Center
    ACCC Instructional Technology Lab (ITL)
    www.accc.uic.edu/itl

** ITL Blog: www.accc.uic.edu/itl/blog

** Ubiquitous Learning :: teaching and learning (while on the go), anytime,
anywhere...