[Building Sakai] is there any usable mobile code?

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Sep 5 07:24:42 PDT 2011

Browsing through confluence and this list it's unclear to me whether there is any currently usable mobile code or not. We have a project that wants an iPad native interface. They sponsored someone at another institution to build a mobile front end, but it doesn't work very well. We're willing to put development manpower into it, but we need something that actually works to start with. Is there anything?