[Building Sakai] sharing/publishing Multimedia Content on Sakai

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Thu Sep 1 10:04:40 PDT 2011

What version of Kaltura CE works with the Sakai tool?  We got the version
3.0.0 working in our dev environment (Sakai 2.7) but have not upgraded to
Kaltura CE 4.  Does 4.0.0 work with Sakai?

"The Kaltura Sakai and Joomla Extensions were not tested when connected to
a Kaltura CE V4.0 server." from
http://www.kaltura.org/kaltura-ce-v40-release-notes

Thank you,

Louis