[Building Sakai] Tomcat 7 and Sakai trunk - what magic do I need?

Patricia N Goldweic pgoldweic at northwestern.edu
Thu Oct 27 12:04:30 PDT 2011

Ok Brian. BTW, I think by design I would expect the synchronization to *not* to anything with the student membership in Google Apps* (although we can talk about this for the future), but it would be useful to test and ensure that works as expected. Thanks,
-Patricia
*although it would have switched the student to another team if he had been re-assigned though