[Building Sakai] how to disable stack trance/error report on user screen and display a short message

Raad Al-Rawi Raad.Al-Rawi at admin.cam.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 02:20:57 PDT 2011

Hi Jehan

You can try using:

portal.error.showdetail=false

in your sakai.properties or local.properties file.
This is designed to reduce the verbosity of the normal stack trace displayed, although at Cambridge we have had only partial success with this.
I can't say if it works for T&Q as we don't use that particular tool extensively. Good luck!

Best regards

Raad