[Building Sakai] Default copyright status

Gross,Christopher ufchrisg at ufl.edu
Mon Oct 24 11:29:09 PDT 2011

Hello!

Looking for some information on an issue we are having with the content tool that seems to have been around since 2.4; the select field for the copyright status on any given item (in Resources tool) that hasn't already had a copyright status set is defaulting to the first in the list and not the default we are specifying in our properties file.  SAK-10959 seems to be about this issue, however the patch provided doesn't seem to go with any version of the sakai_properties.vm file I can find.  I have a fix in mind, however I am not sure how to pull the default copyright status being set in our properties into the template because I have no experience with velocity.  It also seems like this is (or was) already being placed into a variable in velocity, I just do not know what it is/was.

-Chris