[Building Sakai] devwidgets/mysakai2/config.json in OAE

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:28:59 PDT 2011

Hi,
     I am attempting to use this guide(
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/Building+and+Configuring+a+Hybrid+Deployment?focusedCommentId=75669486&#comment-75669486
<https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/KERNDOC/Building+and+Configuring+a+Hybrid+Deployment?focusedCommentId=75669486&#comment-75669486>)
to setup a hybrid Sakai 2/3. This document mentions  running
perl -pwi
-e's/"personalportal"\s*\:\s*false/"personalportal"\:true/gi'devwidgets/mysakai2/config.json
However in OAE master this is no such file qualified by the given path
as we see with find output on the lastest master branch
find . -name config.json -print
./bundles/batch/target/test-classes/widgets/badwidget/config.json
./bundles/batch/target/test-classes/widgets/twitter/config.json
./bundles/batch/src/test/resources/widgets/badwidget/config.json
./bundles/batch/src/test/resources/widgets/twitter/config.json

Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer&  Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson