[Building Sakai] Site Stats - Difficult to Use After Upgrade to 2.7.x

Teresa Collins tcollins at uwindsor.ca
Wed Oct 19 06:40:17 PDT 2011

Good Morning All!

As an administrator in our Sakai instance, I am having a difficult time
using Site Stats since our recent upgrade from 2.5.2 to 2.7.x.
I did figure out how to create a report for site visits to be used by our
instructors in each site.
However, I have not been able to figure out how to dig deep enough to find
important events.
For example, finding events like users who may have submitted an
assignment, deleted an assignment, or deleted files from the Drop Box or
Resources.
Although Site Stats was never definitive - it did help to verify actions
and troubleshoot issues.
I have found Site Stats very useful for years and do not want to start
heading to the database for answers now.
Has anyone figured out how to locate events such as these through Sakai's
Site Stats interface?
I am looking forward to any and all possible solutions / workarounds.

Thanks and Take Care,

Teresa Collins (Terry)
LMS Administrator (CLEW)
Educational Technologies