[Building Sakai] Relation between Melete tables and scrom tables

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 19 03:39:02 PDT 2011

Hi,
     I have a problem, i can not understand the relation between metele
tables and scorm tables. I have seen that there is a table called
"content_resource" and that maps with "scm_course" with resourceuuid in
content_resource  and courseid in scm_course. But i can not able to find the
exact relation between melete tables and this content_resource table. Can
you please explain me the relation between melete and scorm tables.

Regards
Bhanu.