[Building Sakai] I want to develop a new SAKAI 2.7.0 tool with JSF or JSP technology

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue Oct 18 04:17:59 PDT 2011

I very very simple example using JSP is here (hello world):
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/programmerscafe/trunk/samples/helloWorldUser/

Here is a slightly more complex example with multiple pages and database access.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/programmerscafe/trunk/samples/JspCrudJdbcExercise/

There are bunches of examples of other JSP tools in the code and in
general, most if not all JSF tools use jsp files. You can find more
complex examples that use things like spring mvc + jsp in the contrib
area. Here is one:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/unicon.net/kaltura/trunk/

Good luck!
-AZ