[Building Sakai] Create Turnitin Class & Assignment Process Flow in SAKAI

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 01:29:45 PDT 2011

> This sounds like a configuration error - we use Assign2 and it succesfully
creates the classes.

Kindly check this thread,
[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.1, Assignments 2 and TII integration

Note: No solution was found in the end, you may be able to shed some light.

> The last one of these exists in the assignments2 intgration I believe

I have just confirmed that these features are not present, we need to add
them soon to facilitate in the migration and training (Inc. preparation of
training content).

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai,

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach