[Building Sakai] Heavy Samigo query

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Mon Oct 17 06:12:38 PDT 2011

That would be absolutely fantastic.  We didn't survive last night, too
may of these queries piling up by the time we hit peak loads.

Here are two more queries that were really stinging:

select publisheds0_.ASSESSMENTID as col_0_0_ from SAM_PUBLISHEDSECTION_T
publisheds0_, SAM_PUBLISHEDSECTIONMETADATA_T publisheds1_ where
publisheds0_.SECTIONID=publisheds1_.SECTIONID and
publisheds1_.LABEL='AUTHOR_TYPE' and publisheds1_.ENTRY='2' group by
publisheds0_.ASSESSMENTID

select assessment0_.PUBLISHEDASSESSMENTID as col_0_0_,
count(assessment0_.ASSESSMENTGRADINGID) as col_1_0_ from
SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T assessment0_ group by
assessment0_.PUBLISHEDASSESSMENTID

The 2nd one doesn't even have a where statement.

We absolutely need to limit these queries to query by SITE_ID so we are
only pulling exams for just the one site the user is in.

There are probably other queries that aren't limited by SITE_ID, ideally
all queries would be.

I will open a JIRA ASAP.  If at all possible we would be able to get
these changes in by next Saturday so we can hopefully survive next
Sunday.