[Building Sakai] Portal Chat

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Oct 13 05:57:44 PDT 2011

Hi Nguni,

You need to add json2.js (attached) to your webapps/library/js
directory. You also need to add this line:

<script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript"
src="${pageScriptPath}json2.js"></script>

... under the trimpath import in
/webapps/portal-render/vm/defaultskin/includeStandardHead.vm

JSON is included in Safari and Firefox. I forgot about IE ...

Cheers,
Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish