[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.1, Assignments 2 and TII integration

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:58:03 PDT 2011

> When you get the Exception can you look in CONTENTREVIEW_ITEM table and
tell us what error it has (this will get the last 10 errors):
> select * from contentreview_item where errorCode is not NULL order by id
desc limit 10;

These are the errors, as I had reported earlier.

If class is absent:
204 | Submission Error: Class does not exist in Turnitin database for
account.  Please contact your instructor for further details.(204)

If class present, but assignment is absent:
206 | Submission Error: Assignment does not exist in Turnitin database for
this class.  The assignment may have been deleted.(206)

> What do you have in your sakai.properties and your TII account? We are
able to run AS2 1.0 with TII-0.8 in sakai 2.7.x just fine. Maybe I can help
a bit.

#This assumes you are using assignments 2
turnitin.enable.assignment2=true
#turnitin.apiURL is Optional
turnitin.apiURL=https://www.turnitin.com/api.asp?
#ID you had enabled
turnitin.aid=33732
#Thisi is the secret you set online
turnitin.secretKey=ourkey
turnitin.useSourceParameter=true
#useContentReview - Sakai Site property for turning on content review if
you're using the site specific advisor.
#useContentReview needed if you plan on using the integration with
Assignments
assignment.useContentReview=true
#proxy for turnitin
turnitin.proxyHost=something.wits.ac.za
turnitin.proxyPort=80
turnitin.defaultAssignmentName=Assignment1
turnitin.defaultAssignId=Assignment1
#don't send notifications to students
turnitin.sendnotifations=false
turnitin.useSourceParameter=true
#Logging settings
log.config.count = 2
log.config.1 = DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.contentreview.impl.turnitin
log.config.2 =
DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.turnitin.util.TurnitinAPIUtil.apicalltrace

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach