[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder Fatal Error

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 7 06:07:10 PDT 2011

I recommend either the latest revision in the 1.3 branch, or trunk (which is 1.4 -- currently maintenance only, anything new will be in a development branch, until the 2.9 changeover in January).

While 1.3 and 1.4 should be reasonably stable, we're doing intensive testing and turning up minor problems. I think you'll want to take the fixes. Maybe take a new copy once a month or something. I'm hoping that by December/January (i.e. for Spring) that kind of regular update should no longer be needed. I'd suggest simply updating your source from the branch or trunk, rather than picking individual patches.