[Building Sakai] CalDAV import

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Oct 6 02:54:08 PDT 2011

Hi everybody.

Recently we have had a request from one of our teachers to research the
possibility of importing Bedework calendars (with CalDAV standard) into
Sakai's calendar. As far as I know, only the iCal standard is supported
by now.

Though the official JIRA ticket seems to be unattended (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-13277 ), I have found that the
OAE project already has an integration (
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CONF2011/2011-06-14+-+Integrating+a+CalDAV+Calendar+Server+into+OAE
).

I would like to know if somebody has done any work to apply that
integration into CLE and, in case it has been done, if that work could
be available.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.