[Building Sakai] Portal Chat

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 01:23:17 PDT 2011

I have no more patches for the 2.7/2.8 version skin. There are a few
bits and bats I want to backport, like the number of available chatters
in the chat title bar. It'll have to wait a few weeks though as I'm
snowed under with the start of the new academic year.

Glad it's working ok. The students love it here.

Cheers,
Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish