[Building Sakai] Bug in SameRoleProducer from site-manage project for ProviderOnly role

Jaques Smith jaques at psybergate.co.za
Wed Oct 5 06:38:59 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We found a potential bug in site-manage. If you have roles that is ProviderOnly = true (and the role is not last in the site object) you get a ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException when you want to add participants with the same role. Attached is a patch. If I'm not confused and this is a bug should I open a Jira to get this in trunk?

Sakai 2.8.0 branch

Regards,
Jaques