[Building Sakai] Sakai and BBB

Patrick Coleman patcoleman at me.com
Wed Oct 5 04:12:15 PDT 2011

I replied to Sam's personal email about this....and he felt...
"No permissions in the list indicates some sort of deeper issue. I would
check for dupe jars. If there are no duplicate jars, I would attempt a
complete re-deploy of BBB."

I've done what he suggested, re-deployed BBB and checked for duplicate jars
but found none.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks

---------------
My reply to Sam

There isn't much more in catalina.out when I click on meeting

This first line is when I just click on "Meetings"

>INFO: EntityEncodingManager: No entities to format (json) and output for
ref (/bbb-meeting)

This is what I get when I click on "Create Meeting"

>INFO Could not process entity: /site (400)[null]: Cannot execute custom
action (perms) for request method GET, The custom action view key (show)
must match the request view key (list)

I see that there is a "Permissions" heading also which seems to suggest you
can define permissions but I
don't see how they can be defined?