[Building Sakai] Different gateway skin for different user types

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Tue Nov 29 23:43:18 PST 2011

Created!

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-860

I've created it in the kernel because it touch a kernel method, but it touch
too Portal and login.

We have discovered that the logo image in the default skin appears when
other skin is selected by this method. This is a strange bug because all the
other images are form the selected skin. So we recommend to put a default
skin in sakai without logo and add the logo to the banner image until we
don't solve that bug.

I hope all we can improve it with the cookie feature Adrian said too. This
could be very interesting!

Best wishes!

Diego.