[Building Sakai] Building the site's resources into a tree table using Apache Wicket

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:30:07 PST 2011

Hi,

I noticed your other post about this, and IMO you really should be using the FilePickerHelper to do this for you. The SCORM player looks like it does this:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/scorm/SCORM.2004.3ED.RTE/trunk/scorm-tool/src/java/org/sakaiproject/scorm/ui/player/pages/FilePickerPage.java

cheers,
Steve