[Building Sakai] Using FilePicker for Resources selecting

Suparoek Leesaen sleesaen at samoo.es
Mon Nov 28 00:19:50 PST 2011

Hi all,

I've been looking to use file picker in order to implement how a resource
could be selected in my tool. I saw some good examples in Annoucement tool
but that isn't exactly what I need.

In Announcement tool's "Add attachment", there are 2 elements select a
file from local drive and select a file from Resources. For my tool, the
user will only be allowed to select a file from Resources tool. Once the
user click add a file(Only one file), he will be taken back to my tool
dialog.

Do you think I still can take advantage of the file picker as a tool
helper? Thanks in advance

Suparoek Leesaen