[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder 1.3.1 missing mneme hack jar?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 22 07:21:41 PST 2011

In trunk/1.4 I removed the dependency, unless you uncomment it.

I didn't want to disturb 1.3, which is running in production at several sites.

In 1.3, the dependency is there, but should be resolved from a repository at Rutgers, www.rci.rutgers.edu.

I would recommend that new installations use trunk, not 1.3. 1.3 is an interim, done because a couple of features weren't finished in time for Rutgers fall production. Testing and bug fixing is being done primarily in trunk, although I'm retrofitting most fixes to 1.3.

I just build 1.3 with a new maven repository, and maven found all the dependencies. Can you look at your log to see what's going on? It should find tudes-mneme-api-1.2-hack.jar from www.rci.rutgers.edu. That's our major campus web server, so it's usually pretty reliable.

>>> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/YAFT/Yaft
>>> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CLOG/Home