[Building Sakai] [DG: Development / Building Sakai] Sakai Integration With Turn it In

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Tue Nov 22 05:03:47 PST 2011

I've never tried integrating it with 2.7.x but you should be able to
since there isn't any dependencies for a later version.  It works fine
in Sakai 2.8.x.  You will have to use contentreview 2.9.x (which
doesn't correlate with Sakai 2.9.x, it's just an indy project now) and
make sure you set your turnitin settings on turnitin.com's website to
be compatible with "Assignments2".

-Bryan