[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.2 and 2.8.1 Maintenance Releases

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Mon Nov 21 06:26:49 PST 2011

The Sakai community has been busy moving forward with multiple projects and releases. We are pleased to announce availability of both the Sakai 2.7.2 and 2.8.1 maintenance releases.

	• Release documentation and artifacts for 2.7.2 are available at http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/2.7.2/
	• Release documentation and artifacts for 2.8.1 are available at http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/2.8.1/

We are also working on the Sakai CLE 2.9.0 major release, which contains over 500 bug fixes, security fixes and new features, with an anticipated release date next year.

Our thanks go out to the dedicated Sakai Community volunteers from around the world who have made this release possible.