[Building Sakai] Lesson Builder 1.3.1 missing mneme hack jar?

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Nov 21 05:19:19 PST 2011

It's supposed to ship with the LessonBuilder source; one of those system
jar jobbies. It's a hack to get around the lack of deployable binaries
from The Mneme project at Etudes. I don't know where it's gone; it'd be
nice if we could persuade the Mneme team to start shipping binaries so
we could dump it.

Cheers,
Adrian.

On 21/11/2011 13:11, David Horwitz wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to build lesson builder 1.3.1 and hitting a missing jar
> (looks like a version of neme):
>

>    org.etudes.mneme:etudes-mneme-api:jar:1.2-hack
>

> Any Ideas where this is meant to be (none of the additional repo's have
> it)...

==================================
Adrian Fish
Software Engineer