[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8.0 & MySQL mystery

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 01:02:58 PST 2011

Hi Jeremy,

Start with taking a copy of the sample Sakai properties, and go from there. To get up and running just modify the db settings, servername/id and probably the email settings.

Then add more to that file as you come across settings you want to tweak. There is an almost complete Sakai properties reference in confluence.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone